Roman Reigns comments on Dean Ambrose leaving WWE


In the case you don't know, WWE previously announced that Dean Ambrose will be leaving the company once his contract expires (his contract is set to expire in April).

Roman Reigns did an interview with Sky Sports in which Reigns was asked about his brother Ambrose leaving WWE.

Below is what he said:
“I think I actually read it on Twitter so I didn’t take it too seriously. I’ve always known Ambrose and he likes to stay unpredictable and march to the beat of his own drum. I know one thing, he just wants to be happy. He’s kind of been preparing for when he doesn’t have to rely on anybody. We’ve been lucky enough to be on a crazy roller-coaster ride over the last few years and secure ourselves. It still is a big shock and we haven’t had much time to talk about it because we’ve been on the gas pedal since I’ve been back. It concerns me a bit – the last thing I want is for one of my good friends to leave but as long as he’s happy and healthy we’ll be good. We’ll still talk all the time but this is WWE and you never know what’s going to happen.”

The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose) is scheduled to face the team of Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin this Sunday at WWE FastLane.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

advertise

Slider Parnert

Subscribe Text

Offered for construction industries