Roman Reigns reveals who he wants to face at WrestleMania 36


As we seen at WWE FastLane 2019 pay-per-view, Former Universal Champion Roman Reigns returned to in-ring action teaming up with his Shield brothers Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose and was victorious also. They defeated Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre.

In a recent interview with WFF on 100% Catch, "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns was asked about his dream match for WrestleMania 36.

Below is what he said:
“I think I’d like to close the show and I think I’d like to wrestle Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship. I think I want to get my rematch one year from now.”

From the above, it's clear that Roman wants to get his Universal title rematch at the main event of WrestleMania 36. Roman wants to face Seth Rollins for the title.

It's still unclear at this time that it will happens or not but it seems pretty good idea.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

advertise

Slider Parnert

Subscribe Text

Offered for construction industries